Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

change the country application systeme belgium to application system austria 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

sayoudbilel

Programmer
Mar 11, 2016
DZ
HI
In MD110 VERSION: CXP1010117/2/BC12SP6/R3B
possibl change the parametre country application systeme belgium to application system austria

Hi,
I think you will need the INL from application system Austria.
VERSION=CXP1010110
There were some market specific parameters in program-units. (e.g. attenuation of different kind of trunks, etc.)
regards,
Norbert

Hi, snor is correct. Every program unit has data which is market dependant (pl2 data) and this is produced at copile time and included on the INL package for that market. Market data includes but not limited to transmission levels tone and ring cadences time supervisions. This means it is not as simple as adding a few trunk blocks and removing others.You could also have an issue with licencing.Just for information, things are much simpler when dealing with TSE.

Lol,inlsp05, I only meant that switching between markets was easier on TSE.(un)fortunately I never had to deal with Mitel as my time finished in the Aastra era. I enjoyed the Ericsson days but even then we found things to compiain about. Keep up the good work and don't let them get away with bad support.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back