Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

change product order display in store 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

jhyshark

Programmer
Dec 23, 2004
US
I can change the order of products within the Miva Administration Interface, but the displayed order does not change in the store which customers will see. It seems odd if you really can't change this.

Maybe I didn't make it clear that I need a solution for this! We have sale items which need to be listed in order (eg... sets of maps) and I can't insert a recently completed one into the list where it belongs. Help!

OK, I finally found the answer, no thanks to anyone here. I'll post it in hopes of helping someone else. Under your store, click on Categories. Choose a Category and then click Products. When the whole list comes up (All), click on Assigned. This will give you just the products in that Category. Then you can order them manually, or by the Name or Product Number sort. These changes WILL show up in the store itself, not just in your list of items.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back