Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

change plotter with LISP??

Status
Not open for further replies.

treyball3

Programmer
Jun 20, 2001
US
Ok, the plotter, for some reason, is saved with the drawing file in AutoCAD. This doesn't work so well when different people on different computers, with different network plotters want to plot the same drawing. Sure, they can manually change each one as they plot, but with a great volume of drawings, it would be nice to just set it to their default plotter for them. I'm able to determine what plotter is their default, but how do I change the plotter using LISP code? I've tried the "-plot" command, but this doesn't quite work the way that I want, because it has some paper size issues. It would be nice if there was a system variable that I could change, or a setplotter command, something. Anyone have any ideas??
Thanks,
Todd

I used a 32mb ATI rage 128 and had freezing problems with Autocad and Windows 2000. I installed a Geoforce II Mx200 64 mb AGP and works great with CAD, 3d modeling, and many other graphics programs.

Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back