Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Change password on AutoLoader

Status
Not open for further replies.

mandg

Technical User
Jun 7, 2002
US
I'm getting a Hard Error- Autoloader Failed. One of the suggestions offered from the AutoLoader is to 'Recalibrate Library' however I'm not sure where this command is located and I don't know what the password is for the Service or Administration menu's.

Is there a way to reset the password so that I can browse the menu's and find the command to Recalibrate Library?

Thanks!

mandg,

What autoloader are you working with? HP 1/8 or SSL1016?

Well, I don't know. So I went to look it up on the machine and I found a password taped on the side of the unit which allowed me to get into the Administrator menu (which doesn't look much different than the Operations menu).

The only model number I could find was "C9152CB". Does that make sense? I'd still like to be able to navigate to the 'Calibrate Librabry' option and now I'm presuming it's located under teh Service menu - I just cant find the password for that now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back