Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

change page headers on last page for crosstabs

Status
Not open for further replies.

mart10

MIS
Nov 2, 2007
GB
I am using cr 2016

I have a report which show groups and detail very well an on each new page correct field headings in a page heading section

At end of report (on freash page obviousely) I have a number of crosstabs in a report footer section. So on this "page" (section) I dont want to show the normal page headers - in fact idealy I want to show a different set of headers for my crosstabs

How can I do this please

Add a formula in the section expert->page header->suppress->x+2:

Onlastrecord

If you want an alternative header for the report header section, add a new page header section and format it to suppress with:

Not onlastrecord

-LB

Bit more complicated I have 4 crosstabs now which can vary in length depending on data obviousley. My manager wnats the statrt of each crosstab to star o a new page which I have sorted by putting exch crosstab in a seperate footer section and using paging after options etc.

So essentially what I want to do is on releveent footer sections (a,b,c & d) I need to supress the header section a

If you format the higher order report footer section with the formula, it will be suppressed for all report footer sections. Did you try that? How are the results different from your expectations?

-LB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back