Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

change navigation style table rollover color 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

mejiaks

IS-IT--Management
Jun 9, 2003
HN
I have a navigation menu that i took from a sample, the original colo was green and alighter green when mouse over items. now i have changed the color to blue and need to change the mouse over color cause it is still lighter green

How do i change this? here is the code i see on html

<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" width="183" id="navigation">
<tr>
<td width="183">&nbsp;<br />
&nbsp;<br /></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td width="183"><a href="Directorio.html" target="mainFrame"><span class="style1">Directorio</span></a></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td width="183"><a href="Licitaciones.html" class="navText style2"><span class="style1">Licitaciones</span></a></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td width="183"><a href="Catrasto.html" class="navText style1"><span class="style1">Informacion Catastral</span></a></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td width="183"><a href="Politicas.html" class="navText"><span class="style1">Politicas</span> </a></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td width="183"><a href="Archive.html"><span class="style1">Archivo</span></a></td>
</tr>
</table>

It's going to be in your CSS. Look at the class style1 first (as that seems to be referenced in each of your links).

Greg
People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use. Kierkegaard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back