Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Change Form Width And Length In VB For Line Printer

Status
Not open for further replies.

nightsurfer1

Programmer
Jul 23, 2003
Hi

I am trying to change the the form length to 8.5 and the form width to 11 on a Tally T6215 Line Printer. The printer can print up to 14 7/8 by 11 so I know the width is not the problem. If I just print to the printer using standard fan fold and don't change anything with code, the report prints fine but the next one will be off. If I use the printer.papersize and set it for 256 (User defined) and pass it printer.Height = 11 and Printer.Lenght = 8.5, the height will be fine but the length gets cut to 8.5. I have tried everything I can think of. Help!

nightsurfer1

Hi
I am trying to change the the form length to 8.5 and the form width to 11 on a Tally T6215 Line Printer. If I just print to the printer using standard fan fold and don't change anything with code, the report prints fine but the next one will be off.

What does that mean?
Does it get progressively worse with each page?

>>
If I use the printer.papersize and set it for 256 (User defined)
<<

That may simply get you the current 'user-defined-page' for that printer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back