Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Change extension for phantom user

Status
Not open for further replies.

MIS
Aug 21, 2001
US
There is an extension conflict with a DNIS 1055 and Extension 1055 used for Phantom user? How could I change the extension 1055 for Phantom user to some other extension available in the G3si and keep that extension for the DNIS?

Sure, change the incoming call handling treatment to redirect the DNIS to another extension. You may want to change the outgoing ANI as well...cha isdn pubu..or say no to sending station specific ani.

Rob

The extensions on my switches that are listed as phantom users are the call park extensions on the console. You could change those on the CHANGE CONSOLE screen. The field name is COMMON SHARED EXTENSION STARTING XXXX COUNT X. If your extension 1055 is in this range you could possibly change these extensions to another range of numbers. There may be other extensions that show as phantom users but I am not aware of them. I hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back