Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Change display of Order Entry Queue Information on Aloha QS

Status
Not open for further replies.

ccTexas

Technical User
May 18, 2006
US
We have a drive thru that we use the Order Entry Queue on which, of course, is limited to the number of cars in the drive thru. I am changing my inside dining to table numbers and would like to retrieve from the queue by Table number instead of by order number as I will have possibly many many in the queue and I don't want to go to reopen ticket each time to make changes if it isn't visible.

I wanted to make a separate queue just for that but I can add a new queue panel but nothing appears on it. So I want to make 1 large queue that I can use for both inside and to go (with separate queue allocations by term) and that would be accessed to open with a button chain since it will be about 1/4 the size of the screen.

My Question
Does anyone know how to show the order mode in addition or instead of the order number???

alternatively, anyone know how to assign a queue panel to a terminal (like you can assign a queue to a terminal). Aloha makes the "queue" panel for all terminals as panel #9800. If I go and copy the queue and modify it, it copies over to 9801 but unsure how to or where to assign by panel number to the queues for the terminals.....

Capture_i6daxz.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back