Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Change CLIP ID in my NS1000

Status
Not open for further replies.

RiiVa2005

IS-IT--Management
Aug 14, 2023
US
I need to be able to change the CLIP ID from my KX-NT680 phones when making calls using my NS1000 PBX.
We have multiple lines and we would like to be able to call from the same phone using a different line.

we would like to be able to call from the same phone using a different line - not clear

wanetelecoms@gmail.com

What type of line (ISDN, SIP, analog) do you use?

@omonat The idea would be that you can select the outgoing line when you make calls. I was checking in my PBX, and in a section of the configuration, you can assign up to 8 outgoing CLIP IDs to the same extension. However, I'm not sure how I could select it directly on the phone itself. We use SIP lines

You need to make 8 ICD group with different CLIP-ID.
On the pnone ( DT/NT only) set 8 keys with ICD group.
This Extesion must be a member in a every ICD-goup.
Push group key and dial CO line access nummber (0 or 9) and that's it

There are no stupid questions, there are only stupid answers!

https://files.engineering.com/getfile.aspx?folder=4f7601aa-00c2-443b-b1ab-d77a4b2b5145&file=NS1000_CLIP_8.docx
kizo
But I have those numbers used in my ICDG. My issue is not with incoming calls, it's with outgoing calls. I would like to make external calls from the same extension using different numbers.

RiVa2005
you can also use ICDG for outgoing calls, but via the button and dial CO access nummber.
8 outgoing CLIP IDs on the extension is for multiple Trunk group via ARS ( see 8.ARS, 5. Carrier)

There are no stupid questions, there are only stupid answers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back