Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Change Case Version 7.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bennie47250

Programmer
Nov 8, 2001
US
Yes I'm still using version 7.0

Looking for a way to change text if ALL UPPER CASE to Title Case or better yet, Sentence case where only the first letter of each sentence is upper case.

Searching I found that for version 7 one could download the UFLCAPs.DLL (16 bit) or U2LCAPS.DLL (32 bit) to be able to this.

I have been able to find the 16 bit version but not the 32 bit version. I went back to my version 7 installation media and in the UFL directory there are several 32 bit UFL's but no 32 bit for the UFLCAPS, all it has is the 16 bit.

Question 1 is did Crystal have a 32 bit version of this UFL or would the 16 bit work with a 32 bit install?
Question 2 is if the 16 bit will not work, does anyone know where I could download the 32 bit version?

I tried to create a sign on at the SAP site but since all I have is Crystal I could not get registered.

Thanks

Why not just use formulas?
UpperCase(Left({field}, 1)) & LowerCase(Right({field}, Length({field}) - 1))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back