Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Change Banner on all phones 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjtucker

MIS
Feb 12, 2004
US
We had the banner changed by a tech to display our company slogan. However the banner doesn't diplay on all the phones here. We have a mixture of M2008 and M2616 phones and it displays on some and not others. I checked the configuration of various DN's and they the same- Is there a setting I can check to enable this message on all phones and how can I go about changing the message periodically?

this is probably due to the vintage of the sets. The older 2008 and 2616s only had one line display

This feature was designed for M39XX phones, works with some Taurus sets (M2XXX) but no all.

We upgraded all our 11Cs to R3.00+ recently & encountered the same issue. The banner (Idle Line Display) will only appear on newer issue sets (2008 as well) regardless of whether the default display is one or two lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back