Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Change Announcement Application Builder

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP26

Technical User
Jun 30, 2009
US
Hey all I am really lost on how to chnage an announcement. brief desciption in the menu you can dial by state after you enter 2 letters the system then gives you choice. lets say i pick 3 fro ohio i need to change that greeting as the number has changed. The voice is a girl who works here how do i give here access from here desk? I guess i need to dial in and use a pass code but not sure. I tried the system calliung but that didnt take. Also if i didnt know the groupd name could i search by extension? thanks if i am not clear please advise.

You need to call the Voice Item Maintenance SDN and enter the application ID followed by the password for it. Then it will prompt you for which greeting you wish to chnage. You will need to look up some of this in App builder first so I hope you have access to that.

It's a phone system, NOT a clock!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back