Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Change a Menu block message...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imstillhere

IS-IT--Management
Jun 6, 2008
US
Call pilot 5.0

In app builder i have a menu block and when trying to change the message choices greeting I click edit, pressed record..put in my extension and clicked ok.. pressed play and it call my extension.. I answer and listen and it says......"Thank you for calling XYZ please choose from the following options"..then it proceeds to give the options. I recorded over it and saved but It still says "Thank you for calling XYZ please choose from the following options" The only thing that changed was the new options..So now i have two greetings saying thank you for calling xyz one right after the other...why didnt the first part of the greeting change..or rather where can i find the front part of the greeting si i can delete it.. Thank you

Is there a block before the menu block that there might be a recording on? I would check all the boxes until you find that greeting. There may also be another set up feeding this on another app, though unlikely.

TRVLR1,
There was only a time control and day control box..no greetings. I ended up just creating a new propmt and that worked.
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back