Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CGI Trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.

kimberli

Programmer
Jun 23, 2002
US
I'm trying to start up a graphics members area on my site. I don't know cgi or perl at all. I'm needing to know in terms that I can understand where to get the script and also how to set it up and get it to work! I'm so frustrated after 3 days of nothing but failure!

Insufficient data for a meaningful answer.

From the forum in which you posted, I assume you're talking perl.

We do not know what platform on which your copy of perl will run, nor do we know what web server you are running. These will likely make a difference in the answer.

Also, a better description of what you want than "a graphics members area on my site" would be appropriate at this juncture. ______________________________________________________________________
Did you know?
The quality of our answers is directly proportional to the number of stars you vote?

Kimberli,

I could probably help you out with a graphics area. I have written scripts for a graphics area on my site. Let me know and I could get you some script if I had more info.

<i>Its okay to dream.....</i>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back