Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CGI ErrorLibCGI Warning: Session Cookie exists, but file don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

alarmrepairman

Technical User
Apr 14, 2011
GB
Hi everyone,

I am doing a project for a customer to capture an analogue CCTV camera via his IP encoder server and provide image on his website.

Unfortunately the encoder running its own server when accesed by an IP address has an automated cgi script that throws out a password box and then the viewer. This works fine using access via an IP address and DDNS etc. I have set up a demo page on my local XAMPP server using iframe which opens the IP address. (wordpress page). This runs the script for the login and the subsequent viewer ok but on clicking logout it shows the message "LibCGI Warning: Session Cookie exists, but file don't. A new one was created"

When logging in again I get "LibCGI Warning:
Cannot redirect. Headers already sent"

I understand this is an unusual situation but wondering if a fix can be applied in the iframe coding which looks like this "<iframe src=" frameborder="0" name="ircframe" width="100%" marginwidth="3" height="600" marginheight="0" scrolling="auto">"

(IP address for the server on internal network)

Any thoughts appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back