Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CFXA ON ONE DID LINE ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

rookie10

Technical User
Apr 6, 2002
US
I have 2 DID lines ringing on my phone. I need to know if there's a way for me to forward one of the DID line only. But let the other DID line still ring on my phone. I don't want to waste one phone just for that purpose.

Thanks.

You can use incoming digit conversion to re-direct one of the DIDs to another extension. Check the FCR_DATA in your CDB (LD 15) to verify or change IDCA to YES. Then, go into LD 49 and create a DCNO. You enter the DID that you want to re-direct, and the extension to re-direct it to, there. Then, go to LD 16 and modify the RDB, that your DIDs come in on, to IDC YES and DCNO/NDNO to the DCNO number created in LD 49.

I want the user to be able to toggle it on and off. I have 2 users sharing one phone. I want each user to be able to forward their line to their cell phone, if they're not in.

Why not create 2 phantom phones DCFW to there cell phones. when in the office, remote call forward there phantom to the desk phone or any other phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back