Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CFX_image problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbrb1966

Technical User
Dec 10, 2001
NL
Hi All,

I made a small routine where a thumbnail is made by using CFX_image, and it works fine on my laptop running XPpro Apache and CF5.

If I upload it to my webserver which is running Windows NT4 I get this error:

Error Diagnostic Information
Error loading CFX custom tag library
Windows NT error number 127 occurred while attempting to load library 'd:\htdocs\cfximage\cfximage.dll'.

Any ideas ? please don't say upgrade the websserver ;-)

Thanks in Advance

Well, we can start with the basics. Assuming that you already have the cfx tag installed in the CF Administrator, is the .dll in the directory that Windows is looking in?

Hope This Helps!

Ecobb

"Alright Brain, you don't like me, and I don't like you. But lets just do this, and I can get back to killing you with beer." - Homer Simpson

Hi Ecobb

Thanks for your reaction, my answer is yes, it's installed in the CF administrator etc. The setup is the same as on my laptop, the only difference is WinXP / WinNT

I tried putting the dll in a directory in a website-directory and even in the Windows-directory, the result is all the same.

Ron

Well, I fixed it.

Spend some monet and upgraded to Windows 2000, It worked right away, so NT seems to be a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back