Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CFWA FFC not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

LostTek

Technical User
Nov 14, 2006
US
I have a CS1000 Release 5. When the FFC to activate call forwarding is dialed, I get an imediate fast busy after the last digit of the code is dialed. Example: dial *72 get a fast busy after the 2. Tried using alternate code, but did not work. Other FFC's work just fine, so not sure where to look. Any help is appreciated.

Is Call Forward allowed on the set? Can you post a print out of the phone with the trouble or is it all sets?

Yes call forwarding is allowed on the set, and yes it is affecting all sets.

So has this never worked or it just stopped working?

just stopped, customer called complaining about it today, so we're not sure for how long it hasn't been working. When we went to test it, that's when we noticed all of our phones are having the same problem. Traced the call to see what digits were being dialed and it showed the FFC as the dial dn; so the pbx is receiving the digits.

I was looking through the Feature Guide and it says the FFC for internal forwarding is ICFA for activate and ICFD for deactivate. It says nothing about CFWA for Call Forward All Calls.

We don't use ICFA because we have networked PBX's and CFWA allows you to forward calls to another PBX if needed.

Understood, in LD 15 in the RDR data do you have cfo/cff, pvca/pvcd, or what? What has changed recently? Are they forwarding like to an extension that would be a CDP entry? The weird thing is you are getting the reorder right after the 2, almost like the feature is not active.

I'm assuming the SPRE code doesn't work either

That's correct, works for everything else just not call forwarding.

in the RDR_DATA options are CFF CFRD DSTD PVCD CWRA MCI

Can you post a print out of a phone that is not working?

unfortunatley no, on seperate networks.

Did an INI yesterday and it didn't help. Any other ideas or suggestions are appreciated.

Is #1 still configured in your FFC table for CFWA?
If so, have you tried it?

yes it is and we tried that FFC also with no luck.

yes and the class of service as well. It's all phones not just specific ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back