Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CFserver and Windows 2000 Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Housik

Programmer
Apr 26, 1999
EU
Hi guys,<br>
I tryied to install ColdFusion Server on beta3 of Windows 2000 Pro (build 2012) and I´m not see CF service in list of services. There was one error in installation, when starts copying of files, fsetup32.exe crashed, but installation continues. Has somebody some experiences with installation on Windows 2000 ?

I haven't installed CF on Windows 2000 Pro as yet, but my understanding is that you need the CF 4.5.1 upgrade patch for it work correctly on W2K. <p>Peter Toby<br><a href=mailto:webmaster@petertoby.com.au>webmaster@petertoby.com.au</a><br><a href= site is under construction

Allaire says you need CF Server 4.5.1 on Win 2k<br>but<br>I'm running win 2k server final and I installed CF server 4.01 on it and it seems to be running fine.<br><br>Maybe its the beta version of win 2k pro?<br>

Have somebody used the Cold Fusion with Windows 2000 Server?&nbsp;&nbsp;I'm thinking about that... I'd like receive opinions (the advantages and disadvantages)???<br><br>Thanks, Evandro

i am trying to run 4.5 on windows 2000 professional and cannot get the cfserver to run.&nbsp;&nbsp;any thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back