Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CFGRAPH Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

okiiyama

IS-IT--Management
Jan 3, 2003
US
I would like to create a line graph where the x-axis is the months, and y-axis is the percentages of market share... Anyways, is it possible to display all of the months and if its June, not have points for the following months? Right now the months following are set to 0, but that gives a down slope, and I just don't think people would like to see their market share going down to zero even if zero means no data. Otherwise I suppose I could only show up to the current month and for each month after add another point on the y-axis. But I would like to be able to display all the months on the y-axis and when there is no data, not have a data point for that month. Is that possible, and how?

Thanks.

<cfif query.month lt month(now())> might work if you're using numbered months in the graph

We've heard that a million monkeys at a million keyboards could produce the complete works of Shakespeare; now, thanks to the Internet, we know that is not true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back