Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CFC Multiples Instances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirmaxmagic

Technical User
Oct 29, 2009
CO
Hi Team

Somebody have last version for CFCshellinstaller.msi, is a Installer for CFC Multiples Instances, I have a year 2015 version, but I think I need a new version.

Solo lo increible te hace crecer, abre tu mente a la mágia.
SirmaxMagic

I always just use the same installer. I install to C:\AlohaCFC (or whatever path) for the first instance using the executable directly, then use a command prompt for the second. Via command prompt, path to the install executable folder, then run the executable in the next line and name the second instance with the prompt ie....

CFCShellInstaller.exe Instance2
(where Instance2 is whatever name you want to call the other instance) You can also just do both installs via command prompt so they are both named specifically in your folder.

Here is NCR's documentation; however, as we know.... sometimes an msi actually means exe, etc....
ncr_docs_gks40d.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back