Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CFADMIN MAPPING

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikeadmin

MIS
Oct 22, 2001
US
Can anyone help me set up my mapping section in CF Admin.
This is what I have now:
Logical Path Directory Path c:\PDC

Thanks, here is the error.

Error Diagnostic Information
Template file not found.

HTTP/1.0 404 Object Not Found
Note: If you wish to use an absolute template path (e.g. TEMPLATE="/mypath/index.cfm") with CFINCLUDE then you must create a mapping for the path using the Cold Fusion Administrator.

Using relative paths (e.g. TEMPLATE="index.cfm" or TEMPLATE="../index.cfm") does not require the creation of any special mappings. It is therefore recommended that you use relative paths with CFINCLUDE whenever possible.

Date/Time: 12/12/01 10:17:31
Browser: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 4.0)
Remote Address: 10.26.0.57
HTTP Referer: Template: C:\PDC\PDC\Admin\Programmer\vendorClaimToScrap.cfm

Logical Path should usually be "/" and Directory Path should be where your webserver puts your web pages. With Apache, it's usually at C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache\htdocs\ while IIS uses C:\INETPUB\ so, given an Apache server, your mappings will be...

Logical Path = /
Directory Path = C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache\htdocs\

Hope this helps.

Hi,
Thanks for your help but still no working. I use IIS and it points to my files on C:\PDC. All my other files work fine with the mapping I have now listed above. When I start changing this thats when the other pages no longer work. Should I just add another mapping? Here is the source code for the page. I only included the mapping sections but it is quite long. Let me know if you need the whole page.
Thanks

<!--- enforce security --->
<CFSET #Privelige#=&quot;PDCAdmin&quot;>
<CFINCLUDE TEMPLATE=&quot;/PDC/openContent.cfm&quot;>

<!--- required parameters --->
<CFPARAM NAME=&quot;ItemIDList&quot;>

<H1>Vendor Claim Request to Scrap Request</H1>

<!--- get the transfer tickets that will be effected --->
<CFQUERY NAME=&quot;TransferTicket&quot; DATASOURCE=&quot;PDC&quot;>
SELECT DISTINCT TransferTicketID FROM TransferRequest WHERE ItemID IN (#ItemIDList#)
</CFQUERY>

<!--- if it will be reissued --->
<CFIF #UpdatedTransferRequest.RecordCount# GT 0>
<CFINCLUDE TEMPLATE=&quot;/PDC/Admin/Programmer/sendTransferTicketReissuedNotification.cfm?TransferTicketID=#TransferTicket.TransferTicketID#&quot;>
<!--- if it will be voided --->
<CFELSE>
<CFINCLUDE TEMPLATE=&quot;/PDC/Admin/Programmer/sendTransferTicketVoidedNotification.cfm?TransferTicketID=#TransferTicket.TransferTicketID#&quot;>
</CFIF>
</CFLOOP>

<CFTRANSACTION>

<!--- if it has been reissued (if it still has items) --->
<CFIF #UpdatedTransferRequest.RecordCount# GT 0>
<!--- send out the updated transfer ticket --->
<CFINCLUDE TEMPLATE=&quot;sendTransferTicketNotification.cfm?TransferTicketID=#TransferTicket.TransferTicketID#&quot;>

<CFOUTPUT>
Reissued transfer ticket <A HREF=&quot;transferTicket.cfm?TransferTicketID=#TransferTicket.TransferTicketID#&quot;>#TransferTicket.TransferTicketID#</A>. <BR>
</CFOUTPUT>
<!--- if it has been voided --->
<CFELSE>
<CFOUTPUT>
Voided transfer ticket #TransferTicket.TransferTicketID#. <BR>
</CFOUTPUT>
</CFIF>
</CFLOOP>

<CFINCLUDE TEMPLATE=&quot;/PDC/closeContent.cfm&quot;>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search