Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CF installation media CS1K released 4.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 12, 2019
SA
thread798-1782069
Dear All,

The CF installation media for our CS1000M release 4.5 cannot be located. System is old way back 2008.
Is there any recommendation where i can find a copy of this.
thanks for your help

Hi Firebird,
Thank you very much for your reply. I tried to follow and click the link but it wont open.
Nothing is happening. May you check please.
jim

I clicked on the link OK and got to the main area.

FTP_Succession_11c_wwhkz5.png

I also went to the folder where the V04.50 files are located

Succession_V04.50_Folder_aktorf.png

As you can see below, the software downloads OK.

FTP_Server_Download_of_V04.50_software_layzep.png

A copy of the NA software is located below.

If you are still stuck, then contact me via the website link.

Firebird Scrambler

Nortel & Avaya Meridian 1 / Succession & BCM / Norstar Programmer

Website = linkedin

Dear Firebird
The new direct link is okay and it opened. Thank you very much for that.
I wonder why is says as Option 11c? The PABX that we have is not an Option 11c.
Its a CS1000M SG released 4.5 Apologies I may have confused myself. Ive seen those Option 11c and its a wall type PABX. WE also have one of these.
The issue on the CS1000M SG is that an unintentional power down happen in the building. When the PABX rebooted, we can no longer Log in to the PABX using admin1 & admin2 password. We initialize the system and conduct a SYSLOAD but to no avail. Password cannot log in. During intialization a message appears and says Failed to load the account database - all accounts are blocked SEC0027.
Thats we try to try to reset password in PDT and the CF installation software is needed. and we cant locate that CF. Database back CF is available.

Jim

Hello Jim

Try ftp://Big_Switch_CS1000:Big_Switch_CS1000@somertel.ddns.net and look for the V04.50 folder.

Firebird Scrambler

Website = linkedin

Hi Firebird,
I will try to open and look for the file youve mention.
Many Thanks
Jim

Hi Firebird,
Apologies but I tried to open the ftp web page that you have attached but unfortunately, unable to open.
Can you please provide a different link.
Thank you
Jim

Hello Jim

See if you can connect using the guide below. I'm puzzled as I'm OK with acessing across the net.

Best to contact me off this forum for more information.

Firebird Scrambler

Website = linkedin

Dear Firebird,
Thanks for your reply. May I please ask you if CS1000M SG released 4.50W installation software is also the same as released 4.50.88?
regards,
Jim

Hello Jim

As far as I recall as I don't touch CS1000 much these days, release 04.50w was the core Call Server software and it had 3 releases of IP software of

These were for the Sig Server and Media Cards.

Firebird Scrambler

Website = linkedin

Hi Firebird,
Thank you very much. Can we possibly use the release 04.50.88 CF in replace of the Call server installation software 4.50W CF in PDT.
thanks
Jim

Hello Jim

You will require a compatible 512 meg Compact Flash card to load in the software from the face plate on the Pentium 4 CPU. Sandisk were usually a good one to use.

You need a serial port to load in the software.

Firebird Scrambler

Website = linkedin

Hi Firebird,
We have the CF card installation media for 4.50.88 below. Can we install this on the CF card slot on Core 1 of the PABX?
Our PABX CS1000M SG big switch has no IP Phones configured on it. Only regular analogue and digital sets. Can we use the CF card sig server 4.50.88 in replace of the missing call server CF card installation media on our PABX to be able to access PDT and reset the Log in password issue.
512meg CF card 4.50.88
NTM403ACE6-01
N0117879 (VER.4.50.88)
thanks
Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back