Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Certification and testing in general

Status
Not open for further replies.

FellHammer

Programmer
Dec 1, 2000
US
Hi,

I am somewhat new to the mainstream Programming and Graphic design group but I have been into it for about 10 years now, I jsut got a job that brings theses things together and I am now learning about certifications and tests and such, I was wondering if anyone knew where you can take these courses or how you get the tests, or just general information on certifications. Along with programing I also do networking and web Design, I like to think of myself as prety good and I would like to try to get certified in something.

Any comments are very helpfull,

thanks,
Collin

There are many certifications you can take including some for microsoft as a developer, other as a web master, or any specific vendor for whic you know their products. DZ

hello,
I want to know thatcan i get certification on nortel networks NE series OM-4200,4100,4000&TN-1C EQUIPMENT.As an technical assitance cani get more infor mation on this. I shall be very delightfull to get ur help.

with warm regards
C P YADAV

I am studing for BCM 3.0 test. I have no idea what to expect or if there is any practice test out there. Any help would be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back