Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Certificates 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

msk69

MIS
May 29, 2020
PK
I dont know if it is the right forum for this query. Bare me if i am posting in wrong forum

I just wanted to know basics about certificates?? What is PEM certificate , what is CS certificate and how do we create these?

This is a low traffic forum so engagement occurs when there's a significant topic.

It sounds like a Google query would get you to 95% of understanding about PEM. Some additional context/explanation may be useful for "CS".

There are so many resources on the Internet that would give you basic ideas of what those are. Your question is so basic that it is impossible to answer it briefly without writing a small paper on how things work. The question also demonstrates absolute lack of effort to gain knowledge on your own. This may sound a bit harsh but that's how I see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back