Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Certificate Authority Error - Request Failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

dyngpuser

MIS
May 30, 2006
US
Running a Win2K Server with stand-alone IIS. Whenever I try to request a certificate, after I click the submit button I get the following error:

"CCertRequest::Submit A required certificate is not within its validity period when verifying against the current system clock or the timestamp in the signed file. 0x800b0101 (-2146762495)"

I have checked the timestamp on the server, and all seems to be accurate. I do not know what "required certificate" is outside of the validity period. All certificates are expired. The first certificate that the request failed on was a website for OWA SSL. However I have found that it is an across the board failure.

I'm not sure where to start, so figured I would ask here first. If you need any further info, please let me know. Thanks, David

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back