Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Centrex 200

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiver43809

IS-IT--Management
May 6, 2005
US
I wasn't quite sure where to post this, there isn't a Centrex forum. I searched but did not find anything close to this question with Centrex.
In the SMDR I am not seeing any inbound calls. We have made test calls and nothing. I connected to a Scannex buffer box and tried again using Live Record View. Nope, no inbounds. Where would I make a change so I can report on Inbound Calls?
Thank you
Tiver43809

If you have pure Centrex service, then SMDR detail comes from your Carrier, so you should speak to them about the problem. On the other hand, if your Centrex lines terminate on a key/PBX system that has SMDR capability which you are using, then you'll need to troubleshoot that. First thing to do is look at the SMDR programming parameters of the phone system.

What is your setup?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back