Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CentreVu Supervisor

Status
Not open for further replies.

GloriaE

Technical User
Oct 14, 2003
US
Our helpdesk is in the process of ordering CentreVu Report Designer. They already have CentreVu Supervisor v9, and an Avaya partner is telling them that they need to dial into the CMS server in order to give them a quote for CentreVu Report Designer. I thought that this software was just an add on to supervisor. What information can they need from CMS that they can not get from supervisor. They already know what platform/version our CMS is running?

Probably just to see how many licenses you have in CMS.

DarthSkywalker,

more of that. quotation needs to be entered into special tool and this tool requires complete information on the existing cms system. the main idea is that custom reports place additional load on the system and you have to be sure that it is not at capacity, otherwise an upgrade may be required.

Thank you. I gave the avaya partner the dial up number to CMS. I think that centreVu supervisor has a great report function. I have never viewed the other softwar. Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back