Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CentreVu Supervisor 8.0 Access

Status
Not open for further replies.

slengua

MIS
Jan 22, 2003
US
I'm not real familiar with CMS having only worked with it in the mid 90's. I am trying to provide access to one of our Call center supervisors to be able to run reports and monitor her agents. For some reason I am having a very tough time accomplishing this. Any assistance would be appreciated. I have an Avaya G3S release 11 and CentreVu supervisor 8.0. Thanks.

If you are running CMS R3V8, you can download CentreVu Supervisor V8 from the Avaya website:

You can confirm the version of CMS by logging into the server and at either the # or $ prompt type pkginfo -x cms That will tell the version of CMS that is loaded.

Kevin

I have the CentreVu Supervisor application and I can access it as an admin. However I am having trouble adding a new supervisor login with access to call center teams to run reports and such. Do you know how to accomplish that?

Log into CMS and select User Administration. Add the user first, then give them permissions to the Skills & VDNs as necessary.

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back