Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CentreVu Custom reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

tafkaf

IS-IT--Management
Oct 15, 2003
BE
Hi all,

I want to group by agent group, so the total data per group per interval in a historical interval Agent group report.

The sum is added in the query items but I seem to have problems with my where statement.

This is what I have now :

ROW_DATE = [Date:] and ACD=$acd and LOGID in (select value from agroups where item_name = [Agent Group:] and acd_no=$acd) AND STARTTIME = [Times:] GROUP BY 1,2, INTRVL, STARTTIME

Everything I try is generating syntacts errors sofahr, anybody got any idea's ?

Thx,

RJ

Semper in faecibus sumus, sole profundum variat

Just for grins I created an group interval summary report, I just show date-interval start-acdcalls. The following where clause created the output I expected:

ACD=$acd AND ROW_DATE = [Date:] and LOGID in (select value from agroups where item_name = [Agent Group:] ) GROUP BY ROW_DATE, STARTTIME

When trying to resolve syntax errors, look in a subdirectory of where you have CMS Supervisor installed. On my PC:

c:\Program Files\Avaya\CMS Supervisor V11\Logs\

Usually find more information for debugging.

If you want to show multiple agent groups per interval on the same report, I don't know how to reference the "item_name within agroups" in the Select clause. It may be that you would need hardcoded agent groups in tabular format.

Tafkaf:

You might solve this problem by leaving out your INTRVL kolom. So, in your report you would only have starttime:

Only: "9:00" and not "9:00-9:30"

regards,

Tiramisu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back