Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CentreVu CMS Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest_imported

Jan 1, 1970
I have a report in the CentreVu CMS system (split/skill summary) that is not reporting the correct number of ACD calls within 8:00 and 8:30 (when they start). The Agent group report clearly shows the calls being made, but the summary does not show the proper numbers.

Any newbie mistakes I might have made?

thanks,

Your in the wrong forum, you should be in the DEFINITY forum.

Let me know more details on your prob, I moght be able to help.

Please let me know if the information that was provided is helpfull.
Edwin Plat
A.K.A. Europe

Eeeks...

Ok, But I think I may have nailed the problem. Not only has the report been tallying users when they become available (rather than when they pick up the call). But some users had agent logins in the switch but no definition in the CMS.

I'll stay posted, for what its worth :)

Well, if you need any help in the future come to the DEFINITY forum, this forum is for the ASPECT call center platform. (that's like a manufacturer of other systems then DEFINITY) Please let me know if the information that was provided is helpfull.
Edwin Plat
A.K.A. Europe

Europe
What are you doing over here??? I'm telling Wisdom is Knowledge
that is Shared

Thanks All Phoneman2

One reason might be that agent-groups are things you make yourself and have no meaning in the routing-process of Definity. If you are not looking at the very correct agentgroup-definition, you do not have sensible data.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back