Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Centering popup window in Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

ozzie12

Programmer
Nov 9, 2007
CA
I've been looking around for answers to my centering popup query but cannot seem to find anything pertinent to my dilemma. In the FOLIO section of my website, there are 5 buttons on a signpost. When clicked, they open a specific browser window pertinent to the content indicated. The code I'm using for these buttons is:

printBtn.onRelease = function(){getURL ("javascript:NewWindow=window.open('print.html','newWin','width=712,height=568,left=0,top=0,toolbar=No,location=No,scrollbars=No,status=No,resizable=No,fullscreen=No'); NewWindow.focus();void(0);");
}
webBtn.onRelease = function(){getURL ("javascript:NewWindow=window.open('web.html','newWin','width=712,height=568,left=0,top=0,toolbar=No,location=No,scrollbars=No,status=No,resizable=No,fullscreen=No'); NewWindow.focus();void(0);");
}
identityBtn.onRelease = function(){getURL ("javascript:NewWindow=window.open('identity.html','newWin','width=712,height=568,left=0,top=0,toolbar=No,location=No,scrollbars=No,status=No,resizable=No,fullscreen=No'); NewWindow.focus();void(0);");
}
promoBtn.onRelease = function(){getURL ("javascript:NewWindow=window.open('promo.html','newWin','width=712,height=568,left=0,top=0,toolbar=No,location=No,scrollbars=No,status=No,resizable=No,fullscreen=No'); NewWindow.focus();void(0);");
}
enviroBtn.onRelease = function(){getURL ("javascript:NewWindow=window.open('enviro.html','newWin','width=712,height=568,left=0,top=0,toolbar=No,location=No,scrollbars=No,status=No,resizable=No,fullscreen=No'); NewWindow.focus();void(0);");
}

The new browser window opens perfectly for each button but it is not centered. Is there an easy code addition to center each of these popups on the users screen when clicked?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back