Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Centering a projector movie on any sized screen. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

candle20

Technical User
Aug 1, 2002
GB
I need a bit of help with regards to the above. I've created the director projector movie and need it to centre within different sizes of screen res. The movie is currently set up as 760 X 500 pixels which is fine for the smaller monitors but the client wants to view on larger monitors and currently the movie sits up in the left hand corner no matter what settings I have tried. Is there a setting/preference to achieve the desired result?

Have you tried the movie properties setting?? Right click on your movie background, go to properties, then click the movies bar, and you can see under the screen setting, there is one more setting, make sure the setting is 0 for the two squares, or click the drop down list and select 'centered'... that's all... you movie will always be centered regardless of the screen size... good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back