Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Cell Phone Carriers 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhoneMan02

Technical User
Nov 15, 2011
US
Which is better AT&T or Sprint?
Which is the better phone?

This question is really based a lot on where you live. Where I am, Sprint signal was better than ATT but the support if you have anything go wrong is poor so I would go with ATT since it has support. Take a look around you and see how many different stores you have of each and see how the support would be. Also ask local people how the service in your area is. As far as a better phone, any of the android phone work nice for me, but I have also dealt with an iphone and would not say stay away from it. They all have their own features that work. It really is up to you and your tastes. Go into a the stores and ask if they have some phones set up that you can just look at how they work and see what features you like or dislike and go with the one you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back