Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CE10 viewer printing problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

keg3

Programmer
Apr 2, 2004
US
I can not seem to be able to print from CE10 using a Windows 2003 server and IE6. If I use ActiveX, I do not get a printer icon unless I press F5 first to refresh. If I use DHTML or Advanced DHTML, I will have a printer icon, but when I print I get an error "An error occured on the Server. Printing will be stopped. Would you like to view the error information?"

Anyone else having these types of issues? Any suggestions? I did look at old threads about deleting temporary internet viewer files and possible issues with antivirus software. The first idea I tried and the second idea I can not do anything about (yes, we run Symantec Antivirus).

THANKS

Hi,

I am still having this problem. Have you been able to resolve this issue.

Regards

We did get this resolved after working a very long time with Business Objects. It is believed that our issue was with IIS6 or Windows 2003 and to fix it required a change to rptviewer.csp. I thought that Business Objects was going to update their knowledge base with this info but I never double-checked. If you have either IIS6 or Windows 2003 you might want to pursue. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back