Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CE Print Engine Error on Dates?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrennatc

Programmer
Aug 12, 2004
US
I am running CE9. I have a report with a date range parameter like this:
(IF {?DateType} = "Date Range" THEN
{SW_CASE.SWDATECREATED} > {?Startdate} and
{SW_CASE.SWDATECREATED} <= {?EndDate}
ELSE IF {?DateType} = "Last Full Week" THEN
{SW_CASE.SWDATECREATED} in lastfullweek
ELSE IF {?DateType} = "Last Full Month" THEN
{SW_CASE.SWDATECREATED} in lastfullmonth
ELSE IF {?DateType} = "Month To Date" THEN
{SW_CASE.SWDATECREATED} in monthtodate
The report usually runs fine. I am now getting the "Crystal Reports: Print Engine Error " error whenever I try to run the report for the month of October either using the Last Full Month parameter or the Date Range parameter and specifying the dates of 10/1-10/31. Date range parrameter works fine with other dates (9/1-9/30, 10/1-10/29, 10/4 - 10/31). The report works fine with other date range parameters (1st Quarter, LastFullWeek, MTD). The report also works fine for the month of October when I run from my desktop using Crystal Developer. Based on the date ranges I have been able to run on CE, I'm wondering if it's the amount of data returning that is causing the issue, but I don't know how to troubleshoot. Anyone have any ideas?

My theory of too much data is blown. I just ran it successfully with a 4th quarter date parameter which includes all of October and part of November.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back