Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CDR

Status
Not open for further replies.

btrain08

Technical User
Apr 13, 2009
US
Is there anything on the PBX end (TG, signalling etc..) that allows/disallows outbound calling to be sent to our call accounting system? I'm getting internal calls to VM and inbound, but doesn't seem to be picking up calls made from here outbound. This is a s8730/cm5.2

There is a CDR reports field on the first page of the Trunk group form. Also, If you are using CDR by COR make sure it has y in the COR for that Trunk Group

I don't see any cdr fields on the COR pages.

My bad Duh I meant COS However you may not have it because it's an option and I had to buy it(RTU Fee) from AVAYA. That's why I said if you use

There is a field on the trunk form:
TRUNK GROUP

Group Number: 4 Group Type: isdn CDR Reports: y

CDR Reports must be set to Y. Also ensure the on the station form that the CDR Privacy? is set to n.

Also make sure that the call accounting software is set to accept cdr data for this trunk group. Some call accounting software will allow you to exclude inbound calls on the trunk group level.

I hope this makes sense
ED

1a2 to ip I seen it all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back