Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Cdr via DBA ethernet problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

batastala

Technical User
Mar 15, 2011
IT
Hi

I have cs1000 rs 4.5 and get cdr data via DBA ethernet link. Dont use Ip Buffer.Before was ok, now the link is down and i can't restart the functionally. I try with ftp client on cs but i cant do the login.
The error is: 421 Session limit reached, closing control connection. Sorry for my english :)

Cdr Yes
Axid Yes
Bdi yes

Rdb Cdr yes

Shell insecure enable

tty2 sdi cty (Cdr port)

buf cdr enable
buf trf enable

bdk enable

In ld 117 have the 86% full

Can you help me?

My cdr server works correctly.
The problem is in cs.

In OTM/TM select 'Utilities' from the Main Navigator window
to open up DBA, you can then open up each LAN sessions relating to sites for collection

Cheers!!

I dont use Otm, use another software for collect cdr. But it's ok. I can't do restart the FTP link. If i try the ftp connection with Filezilla on my Cs the error is: "421 Session limit reached, closing control connection". My insecure shells are enable.

Others suggestions? Thanks.

You probably need to access PDT to re-cylce the TTY/Pseudo LAN sessions, is your CS1000 system fully upto to date with patches ?

Cheers!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back