Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CDR transporter configuration to collect CDR from Openscape 4000 on Openscape Accounting

Status
Not open for further replies.

chumen

Programmer
Sep 4, 2007
NG
Hi All,

Please can any1 help with how to configure CDR transporter on Openscape Accounting to collect CDR data from Openscape 4000 PBX??

The manuals seem not to have any sample configurations that I can emulate or replicate.

Thanks.

Hi Chumen

did you get an answer or any help this topic ?
I am also trying to get the Openscape Accounting configured but I struggle with the useless Unify documentation.

kr
Toufik

Look on the tonido site and see if the CDR document is out there. There is a document floating around here somewhere that is a slide show about 3/4" thick that has all the information about setting up CDR on the 4000. I'm not sure if I have it in an electronic format, but I know it has been posted here before. A search of Hicom 4000 CDR might be helpful.

Don Bruechert, Voice Comm Analyst II
CareTech Solutions @ Holy Family Memorial
Manitowoc, WI, USA

Thanks for the info, but the Tonido site is currently down.

You can look at this thread and see if it is of any help. I found a reference to the document from 2011, but it was hosted on a short-term location and the file is no longer there.

Don Bruechert, Voice Comm Analyst II
CareTech Solutions @ Holy Family Memorial
Manitowoc, WI, USA

Hi,
Hopefully the tonido site will be back soon, I am awaiting a fixed IP address from a new provider.
Previous Internet Provider let me down badly, hopefully this week :0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back