Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CDR TO EPS CONVERTER

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOVE33139

Technical User
Jan 19, 2002
US
Does anyone know where I can download for free a software to convert from cdr (Corel Draw) to eps?

Which version of Corel are you using??? I am currently using 9, and just upgraded from 7 about 6 or 8 months ago. I can't recall, but I believe that 7 exproted to .eps, and I just confirmed that 9 does. You may not have installed all the export filters when you installed your program. Insert your original Disk 1 and go through like you are going to install the program again. I believe there is an option to upgrade (I could be mistaken, it has been a while). Go through your setup choices and somewhere in there is a filters selection. Be sure that .eps is selected. I have found that you can never have enough import/export filters, it is worth the space on the drive to include all of them, even if you don't think you'll ever use any of them.

As I don't have my install disks here, I am just going on memory, if something is incorrect, I appologize, but this should get you pointed in the right direction.

Once you find that you do have the EPS export filter installed, just select the items you want to export, then choose File/Export. In your Export window, choose EPS from your FILES OF TYPE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back