Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CDR Reporting large calling times

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gtelman

Technical User
May 3, 2004
US
I have some reps that their call times are being reported as 66 62 67 hours in 1 report day.Does anyone know what might be causing this inflated times?This only affecting some reps not all. Thanks in advance!

I had a very similar problem, who the call accounting company? I am using MTS/Integretrak. They wound up correcting their PD9 tables and thaat seems to have corrected most but now all of my long time calls. It may also have to do with the carrier not disconnecting the trunk when the call is hung up (disconnect supervision)

these people on digital sets or analog? are you looking at raw data? i would look at raw data mostly for a trunk or loop common to the problem... i assume these are actual sets and not modems.

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Yes,these folks on on both analog and digital sets. I'll try looking at the data and collect with a laptop and see what is being dumped out.Thanks to all for your input!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back