Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CDR Raw Data.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PBXTech

Technical User
May 19, 2003
US
Nortel 81c with Callpilot VM.
I can run a report and get the standard info as far as inbound and outbound calls for extensions. That Cost Analysis Extension Detail report does not show internal to internal calls nor does it show the difference of being answered by someone picking up a phone or going to voicemail. I found the detail1.img file by doing a windows search. There is very little data in there, about 3 weeks worth. When I run a Extension Detail report, I get data as far back as when the PBX was installed.
Is there a way for me to see the raw data or was it converted to some type of database file that won't show internal and phone/voicemail answered calls?
Thanks to everyone for helping.

'Knows enough to be dangerous. Wait... make that really dangerous.'

ICDA is not enabled on the phones I need to look at. So I know I won't get internal to internal cdr data.

'Knows enough to be dangerous. Wait... make that really dangerous.'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back