Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CDR Output

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gareth1978

IS-IT--Management
Apr 19, 2002
GB
We have just had the calling line representation on incoming calls switched on. The digital extensions now display the identity of the incoming external caller. We have a call logger but it doesn't log that information. We are advised by the call logger company that we need to get the CDR output on the switch turned on. Is there a user command for this ? I've had a quick flick through the command manuals but can't find anything. We do have a support contract on the switch but they are so slow when it comes to stuff like this that I was wondering if it was something I could do myself.

Thanks in anticipation to anyone that may know the answer.

Gareth

**One day, I will find a question that no one else has answered........and will also know the answer to it ! **

the cli info is not output by the switch using cdr.

Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?

Siemens Realtis Software version 6.3

We have had incoming CLI presentation switched on by BT and now the digital handsets show the CLI of the incoming callers.

Our call logger however doesn't see this information. The call logging people just told me I had to get the CDR activated on the switch.

**One day, I will find a question that no one else has answered........and will also know the answer to it ! **

the cdr is on by default (port 4) you can change the output type by using RSSP SPCIT by default this is full (telephonic binary coded decimal) 0r 1 for textual limited output. As far as i am aware the incoming CLI is not output in the cil but this may be different for acd

Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?

Check if system parameter CLIEX. This exception record is only output when the configurable system parameter CILEX=1.

EXCEPTION records exist in order to indicate any other details that are not related to a specific call, and extra details of DASS and packet switched calls. Exception records are produced to give the following information:

· System time or date change
· CIL halted or resumed by MMI request
· ISDN call information, including OLI/TLI.
· Packet switch call information
· CIL inactivity notification
· System restart
· Faulty trunk reported
· R2 CLI (Calling Line Identity)
· ISDN Remote Party Details
· Invalid PIN number keyed
· Call Account code
· Virtual Directory Number
· Malicious Call Trace

To ensure that Calling Line Identity (CLI) is output to the CIL, set system parameter SPTID to 1. This facility is available from rev 3.4.201 s/w onwards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back