Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CDR message ends with 0x0D 0x0D 0x0A sequence

Status
Not open for further replies.

kejun126

Vendor
Mar 16, 2011
dear all:

I have a CS1000E 6.0, MGC-TTY has been connected to a CDR management system named NICE. now, the NICE received some error chars in CDR records.description as below:
the NICE manager said that "we found an unprintable char. Each line of the CDR message ends with 0x0D 0x0D 0x0A sequence though the link expects 0x0D 0x0A only. The extra 0x0D symbol is recognized by the link as a complete message and the link tries to parse it and fails writing the “Failed to find translator!!!” message. We don’t know the reason why we receive the extra 0x0D.

I guess the NICE has translation error or the CDR message error output by PBX? may be I ought to connect a PC used only for receiving CDR records via none translation.
may be you have known what happened and then suggest what I will do.pls help me!Thanks very much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back