Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CDP - Restricting Outward Dialling

Status
Not open for further replies.

LAG67

Technical User
May 16, 2005
CA
I have seen in this forum the way to restrict NPA etc when you use AC1/AC2 but when using CDP, mostly TSC, can I still restrict outgoing digits dialled. I usually restrict access to trunks with NCOS but in this case I am setting up a cellular trunk and will want to restrict some people on this trunk so that they can not dial international ($$$$) while others will have this right.

Thanks

I don;t think you can with the same code. You possible could if you had seperate CDP codes for International and LD

cdp's also point to a ncos, change the frl on the rlb to the ncos that you need..

ld 87
prt
cdp
tsc

that will point to a rlb, then in 86

prt
rlb
x

look at the frl, make that high enough that you can control it, mine are the same as my local, so if you can dial local without an auth code, you can use that dsc.. can't post the code, vacation week

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back