Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CDP and Not UDP(Loc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SL1M1

Technical User
Feb 10, 2005
GB

Guys, why will my CP Server 703t NMS only work over the network (ITG) by using CDP and not UDP in the DMI (LocationCodes)?

Some of the calls the VM responds with an additonal digit 1 infront of the HLOC+Extn ?

Any ideas that could help me?

Is it a Network Licence Issue?

Cheers

do all your routes share the same pni number and the pni number in the cdb?.. another burn is all routes need to be either vce or vod, not a mix.. either can cause that problem. another problem is ld 96 stat serv, those need to match, they are not normally needed unless your trunks are coming up on auto and far end msby, but again a missmatch is what i check for

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

PBX config:
-PNI on route at originating PBX to match PNI in net datablock in destination PBX
-Net datablock prompt AC2 set to LOC
-AC2 has HLOC programmed, with DMI to delete 3 digits
-AC2 has LOCs programmed
-No digit manipulation on outgoing call
-INAC on route set to YES

CallPilot config:
-Message Network config for each site set for ESN. You'll need to put in ESN (AC2) access code, your HLOC, and your VPIM shortcut (usually 1+NPA+NXX overlap 0, but that may vary)

John mentioned checking for VOD and VCE mismatches, probably because of that "1" problem.

And is the ITG programmed as well as the PBX?

Many Thanks Guys will check all that
Cheers Now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back