Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CDN Rout point report.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imstillhere

IS-IT--Management
Jun 6, 2008
US
Im running a route point report on 2 cdn's..i want the report from 7am to 8am and I should be seeing no calls. The symposium is fronted by Call Pilot and the open hours i have set in the App builder start at 8:01am..call pilot is treating all these calls and telling callers were not open yet. Why am i seeing the calls in my CDR report when they're not even reaching the Symposium scripting..the Symposium business hours are also set to 8:01 am. Thank you in advance for any tips or suggestions.

CDR report captures data in the M1 when calls coming in disregarding time.

Thank you..Sorry i meant CDN report... the calls are showing answered in a CDN route point report. not just terminated but answered and no agents are logged in ..I didnt have time to mess with it over the weekend..Im going to get up real early and call the cdn directly and see what happens..thats the only way you could get thru Call Pilot would be to dial the CDN DID#.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back