Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CDG File Viewer In Delphi 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

TBaz

Technical User
Jun 6, 2000
ES
I've searched the web as well as this site and considering the popularity of karaoke, I'm surprised that there's no CDG viewer component available yet for Delphi.

I have a number of MP3s with associated .CDG files and although I can call Winamp to hear and view them I'd like to be able to write a Delphi app to do it without Winamp.

Anyone come across anything in their travels which will point me in the right direction please?

TB

I assume that no such component exists then?... :(

TB

I don't do karaoke, use CDG viewers or Winamp but have you tried creating an interface to Winamp with Import Type Library?

Roo
Delphi Rules!

I've already written a working Delphi karaoke app using Winamp and the it's CDG plug-in but I was hoping it could be done without using Winamp at all.

TB

Thanks for that. Downloaded it and will take a look at it.

TB

Your welcome, I can probably dig up some code (I dropped the project a couple of years ago) if you need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back