Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

cd12 background color

Status
Not open for further replies.

humador

Technical User
Feb 23, 2009
MX
Hello,

Is there a way to change the background color in corel draw:12? A lot of my projects have white lettering..so I end up having to draw a box with a different color so I can see my work. It would be much easier if I could just change the background color of the work area. Is this possible and would I have to worry about the color while I am printing?

Thanks,
scotty

Go to Tools
Scroll down to Document
Click on the + sign in the box
Click on + next to page
Scroll down to Background and in there you can change the colour of the Background

On the Corel Draw menu bar, click "Layout" and click "Page Background" then change from "No Background" to "Solid". Now you can click the dropdown arrow and select what color you'd like it to be. If you want this to be the default background, remember to go to "Tools" - "Document" and check the "save options as defaults" and make sure the "Styles" box is checked.
In some versions of Corel Draw you must Click "Layout", then "Page Setup" and then "Page Background".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back